Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Re: maiden in IT distress - please help

Bill Wright wrote:
> I received this message just now. (Why she asks me I don't know; might
> as well ask a retarded spaniel).
>
> Hello,
> My email's being weird. First it refused to send messages, saying
> unusual activity had been detected on my account, then in the From
> box, it gives me the choice of two accounts, my bt one and one at
> openworld. Any idea what's going on?
> Kath
>
> Can anyone offer any suggestions that I might pass on?
> Bill
>

Two reason not to use BT Yahoo:
1: It's network linked so if she changes provider from BT
they might not let her keep it
2: of all the email services i use Yahoo is the most unreliable

The most reliable non network related free emailer i've used is Gmail,
and has the most user options

Steve Terry
--
Get a free GiffGaff PAYG Sim and £5 bonus after activation at:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gfourwwk



Source: http://www.homecinemabanter.com/showthread.php?t=73350&goto=newpost

installation cinema maison rive nord

No comments:

Post a Comment