Wednesday, July 24, 2013

McCarthy & Stone CCTV

Mother in law is moving into a new McCarthy & Stone retirement flat
next month.

I went to have a look at it today. Very nice.

Apparently, there's a system that when someone rings the bell
for her at the main entrance, their face automagically appears
on her TV screen.

I wonder how ?

There's a plate on the wall in TV corner, that has a UHF TV outlet,
2 LNB feeds for satellite, and an RF input that presumably serves
as a loop-thru to feed the bedroom UHF outlet, and that's it ?

Please don't tell me all the DTT channels are converted to analogue
and modulated onto the distribution system, and the CCTV feed overrides
those when someone rings the door bell !!!!!

The McCarthy & Stone sales woman couldn't explain anything about it,
and just glazed over.

Anyone know how it might work, I suspect the functionality is not quite that
elaborate !

--
Mark
Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply.

Source: http://www.homecinemabanter.com/showthread.php?t=73355&goto=newpost

consultation cinema maison laval

No comments:

Post a Comment